Tack Free Time (Hr)
Hardness (Shore A)
Resilience Rate (%)
Curing Speed (mm/24h)
3 ～ 5
3 ～ 5
3 ～ 5
Elongation at Break (%)
Solid Content (%)
Operation Temperature ( ℃)
Service Temperature ( ℃)
Shelf Life (Month)
Implementation of standards: JT/T589-2004 of CHINA
Note：The above data are obtained by testing the material after curing for 7 days under certain condition
1. Bonding and sealing for the gap of joints of road, airport runway, square, wall pipe, wharf, roof, underground garage and basement.
2. Sealing for leakage of oil refinery and chemical plant
3. Bonding and sealing for industrial floor, such as epoxy floor and all kinds of paint surface
4. Excellent bonding, sealing and repairing of various kinds of materials, such as concrete building, wood, metal, PVC, ceramics, carbon fiber, glass, etc.
The substrate surface must be solid, dry and be clean.
Keep the surface free of dust, grease, asphalt, tar, paint,wax,rust,water, curing agent.
Put the sealant into the operational tool, then injecting it into the gap.
The surface of the sealant should be 2mm lower than the joint surface after operation as the joint will expand as the temperature change, .
At the standard state, the maintenance time is about 5 hours. It depends on practical conditions.
The standard state is that the temperature is 23±2℃, and the humidity is 55 ± 5%RH.
1. Don’t mix alcohol into the product, it will cause the product invalid.
2. The tools with the alcohol can’t be used before cleaning well.
3. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
4. If contact with your skin, scrub first with soap water or alcohol, then rinse with water.
5. If contact with your eyes, rinse with plenty of water, and seek medical treatment immediately.
6. It is forbidden to build on the surface of the wet substrate.
7. Transportation: Avoid damp, high temperature,isolation and rain, far away from heat, handle with care and prohibit extrusion collision
8. Tools Cleaning : It can be soaked in toluene or xylene. It is strictly forbidden to immerse in alcohol and other alcohol solvents.If it is not used for a long time, it should be cleaned immediately with alcohol or other organic solvents. The cured glue can only be scraped or torn off.
1. Sealed and stored in cool and dry place.
2. It is suggested to be stored at 5~25 ℃, and thehumidity is less than 50%RH.
3. If the temperature is higher than 40 ℃ or the humidity is more than 80%RH, the shelf life may be shorter.
1. 600ml/sausage, 20kg/drum, 230kg/drum